Not sure if you want to learn PHP? Then consider this:
- PHP is available on almost 75% of all web servers. No wonder because PHP can be deployed on most web servers and as a standalone interpreter, on almost every operating system and platform free of charge.
- Facebook and Wikipedia use PHP for use facing operations. It is easy and fast to code, and fairly efficient in processing.
- CMS like Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Moodle all use PHP. There is a host of open source software available from the PHP community.
- PHP works on MAC, Windows, Linux and Unix. PHP is a part of the standard LAMP architecture that is an architecture of choice for most web development work. “P” stands for PHP (but can also mean perl or python) and L stands for Linux, A stands for Apache and M stands for MySQL.
Learning PHP will help you create dynamic and interactive web pages, while decreasing your overall project coding time. Whether you are making an e-commerce website, a Content Management System, a social networking website or a Wiki, PHP is suited for all. This is a beginner level course designed to help you from zero to intermediate level in PHP.
This course will be useful for:
- Web designers and developers
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own online venture
- IT Professionals looking to add an easy to learn, and use language to their portfolio
- Students in high school and college
What’s included in this course:
- 5 LIVE online classes + access to class recordings
- Presentations used in the classes will be shared with all the learners
Online Class 1:
- Starting with PHP programming
- Conditional statements
Online Class 2:
- Working with Arrays
- Working with Forms
- Use of functions
Online Class 3:
- Understanding MySQL commands
- Creating database and tables
- Inserting rows
- Selecting rows
- Deleting and updating rows
Online Class 4:
- Interaction between PHP and MYSQL
- Creatig database table in PHP
- Inserting rows in table through PHP
- Retrieving all rows from the database table through PHP
Online Class 5:
- Searching rows in database table through PHP
- Deleting rows from the table through PHP
- Combining programs in a menu
Language of instruction: English